GE Venue Ultrasound System
The refurbished Venue 40 features intuitive, pre-configured applications, and a one-touch interface that empowers you to visualize superficial anatomy in high resolution. The affordable, pre-owned Venue 40 system incorporates B-Steer + Needle Recognition technology to deliver accurate detail—anatomy, needle, and motion—even in color and power doppler. The Venue 40 also offers sensitivity and quantification to help detect slow blood flow. Explore the possibilities of refurbished systems.
The Venue 40 offers point-of-care ultrasound technology that’s surprisingly easy to use. Three probes, always connected, let you choose and perform a variety of exams easily and quickly. With intuitive, pre-configured applications and a touch interface, it’s designed for easy use in anesthesia, musculoskeletal, interventional, emergency and critical care and vascular access environments. It has no buttons, no keyboard, and no knobs to complicate the process or slow you down – just gel and go.
High-resolution images for a high level of confidence
- Needle recognition supports vision in three key areas—needle, anatomy and motion – to help accurately reveal the structure of a needle within anatomy, without distortion. Precisely visualize your target and surrounding anatomy – all with defined edges and detail.
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI) highlights vascular sensitivity for fine vascularity and low flow.
- PDI quantification for diagnosis and monitoring.
- PDI sensitivity helps verify the presence of blood flow to help detect small vessels, inflammation and disease states in adult and pediatric patients.
- Color and PDI quantification helps measure blood flow within a specific area to assist with diagnosis and monitoring.
Remarkably easy to use – regardless of your application
- Choose from three probes – always connected – for quick access to multiple exams.
- Work quickly with intuitive, pre-configured application settings.
- Perform exams easily with an intuitive touch interface.
- Respond fast with quick boot-up when time is critical.
- Enhance comfort and efficiency with adjustable height and screen.